Some of the links on our site maybe from our sponsors.
During the four-year term of President Donald Trump, he has achieved remarkable accomplishments that only a few presidents in America have ever done.
In his first three years as president, eight regulations were trimmed down. According to the Council of Economic Advisers, the cutbacks in federal regulations elevated Americans’ income by $3,100 in a year per household.
Historians will eventually write the rebalancing of our federal court system might be on of President Donald Trump's greatest and longest lasting achievements of his time in the White House.https://t.co/TZOaUf8dmK— Bruce Ash (@BruceAsh9) December 26, 2020
Furthermore, $220 billion per year were saved by businesses and consumers. This is just one of the many things, Trump was able to achieve during his term.
Here are some of the unprecedented accomplishments of President Trump:
- There is increased entry-level pay for workers. During his time, a 4.5% increase was implemented for low wage workers. The increase was enacted even before the pandemic.
- The health care providers revealed their prices. Trump signed the executive order to help Americans purchase their medical needs and check their insurances. This executive order also required the hospital to have standard charges and discounts.
- During the time of President Trump, the prices of drugs decrease compared to President Obama’s turn in which the prices increased by 3.6% per year. The drug price decrease during Trump’s administration is a result of the transparency law he signed that will let pharmaceuticals be transparent on the drug prices.
"[N]obody does nothing as president, not even someone who watches television for five or six hours a day. There were achievements in the Trump years, and even if they hardly begin to compare to Jimmy Carter’s..."— Jeffrey Goldberg (@JeffreyGoldberg) December 18, 2020
Read @davidfrum on Trump's accomplishments:https://t.co/d6D1OrUC3m
- There is a decline in violent crimes every year during Trump’s administration. This is considered low compared to years under President Obama.
- America became energy independent in 2018 which is the first time that happened in a half-century.
- Laws such as the “Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act” (SESTA) and the “Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act” (FOSTA) was signed. In addition to this, the John D. Dingell Jr. Conservation, Management, and Recreation Act of 2019 was also signed into law. This bill is considered the largest legislation protection that is enforced in the last ten years.
- President Trump spearheaded Operation Warp Speed. The vaccinations across America have already started. By the end of spring, all Americans will be given access to the COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccines which were supposed to be available in years are now accessible.
Thank you, President Trump.— #ThePersistence (@ScottPresler) December 19, 2020
The media said it would take a miracle.
You made it happen in record time.
President Trump’s unrivaled accomplishments are commendable. In his first four years, he achieved a lot compared to other presidents. Despite these major accomplishments, only a small percentage of Americans are aware of them all. Largely due to media bias.